Saturday, January 25, 2014

Candy Lacquer Sugar Skulls over China Glaze Spontaneous


 I was in an Indie mood, and decided I would wear Candy Lacquer Sugar Skulls today.


 
 Candy Lacquer Sugar Skulls is a colorful glitter suspended in a clear base. The colors that really pop out at me are white, yellow, pink, and teal. It has adorable heart and flower shapes as well. 




I was searching layering combinations for this wonderful glitter, and it seems like everyone is a fan of putting it over a teal creme polish! So I decided to try it over something different, a purple creme. 


This is 2 coats of China Glaze Spontaneous, and one coat Sugar Skulls.


This is such a fun polish. I am a huge fan of large matte glitter!




In this closeup, you can see the smaller metallic glitters that give this mani just the teensiest bit of bling.


China Glaze Spontaneous is a core color, and is available through Amazon or most beauty supply stores. 

Candy Lacquer polish is available through Big Cartel and Etsy

3 comments:

  1. I have this polish and I need to wear it! It's so pretty. I'm a huge fan of Candy Lacquer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my only Candy Lacquer, I want so many more!

      Delete
  2. That core color is really pretty! I've never heard of Candy Lacquer, I am just getting into indie polishes. Love this one together with the purple!!

    ReplyDelete