Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Polish Revolution Oh My Goth! and Illamasqua Prosperity

I will admit that I am a bit partial to this particular Indie brand. 

Out of all of the Indie polishes I own, one of the brands I have the most of is Polish Revolution! What is not to love about a brand that is incredibly unique, and has several ZOMBIE themed polishes







For this manicure, I used 2 coats of Oh My Goth! and on the accent nails, 2 coats of Illamasqua Prosperity, from the Rubber Brights textured collection. 


The black hearts really drew me to this polish. 


I didn't use topcoat on the accent nails, I thought the rubbery texture contrasted nicely with the other nails

 Look at that lovely purple glitter! 




Polish Revolution nail polish is available HERE on Etsy.

You can also keep up with restocks and updates by following on FACEBOOK!

The Illamasqua Rubber Brights collection is unfortunately no longer available at Sephora, but it can be purchased at Illamasqua.com


No comments:

Post a Comment