Friday, April 19, 2013

Pure Ice "Taxi"....Taxi?

Today I am going to share with you an amazing and CHEAP polish from Pure Ice!

I grabbed this one from Walmart on a whim for $1.97


 

 I used China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat, 2 coats of Pure Ice Taxi, and then a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat. You'll have to excuse the tip wear in this picture, because I took it after wearing this mani for FOUR days!! Totally unheard of for me. To say I am impressed is an understatement. 




  Taxi is a golden shimmer in a purple base. To pretty and eyecatching!

The only complaint I have is the name....Taxi? What about the word Taxi comes close to describing this polish?




I know that is a minor complaint and it has nothing to do with the quality of this polish. 

but when I think "Taxi" as a nail polish...





  
Hard Candy Taxi Cab. A bright yellow. Seems more fitting. 


Pure Ice nail polish is made by Bari Cosmetics, 
and is available at a Walmart near you! 

The Hard Candy polish is vintage and can possibly be found on Ebay.    

No comments:

Post a Comment