Sunday, February 3, 2013

Darling Diva Polish "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out"

When I first seen the promo pics for Darling Diva Polish's holiday Collection based on The Christmas Story....I had to have this one!





I'm a sucker for those huge hexes!




I layered this glitter over an old vintage Wet N Wild Precious Metals polish called Blue Metallic






I liked the effect...reminded me of ice, ice, baby!



Although the glitter looks like it would feel rough...I just topped it with a good topcoat(I think I used NYC Grand Central Station) and it really smoothed it out!








 this macro seems bubbly...but the bubbles were not visible to the naked eye




Sorry for all the pics, but I was playing around with settings on my new Nikon P&S I got on Black Friday!




This polish is fabulous and unique, just like every other Darling Diva Polish.

Darling Diva is available on Etsy, HERE  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment