Friday, September 7, 2012

Essie Shine of the Times: AKA- A Simple Way to Revamp a Mani!

So, I'm still wearing Butter London Marrow, which I posted about a few days ago.

It wears so well....I've only had one tiny chip! I was getting bored though, so I decided to top it with Essie Shine of the Times. 


Essie Shine of the Times is a flakie top coat from the Luxe Effects collection.

It is so densely packed with flakes! Look at it! This is only ONE coat. 

The color shift is amazing on this. It will give any color polish an "opal" look. 


I've heard that this is a dupe to the hard to find Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "Hidden Treasure" flakie topcoat, which I do not own. But I do have Nubar 2010, and it is identical. Perhaps not quite as densely packed with flakes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment