Friday, October 5, 2012

Darling Diva Polish~Bitches Have Birthdays. NOTD and Review.

Oh, Indie brands and your hilarious polish names, you slay me! 

Well, I guess that is true! Everyone has a birthday, even bitches. 
 Darling Diva Polish~ Bitches Have Birthdays



This is my first experience with Darling Diva Polish, and I must say...I'm quite impressed!!
What sets this polish apart from other pinks I have is the variety of glitter! Purple, green, blue, pink, holo....square, hex.....large, small....HEARTS AND BUTTERFLIES!!! YES THIS POLISH HAS BUTTERFLY SHAPED GLITTER!!! YES I AM SCREAMING I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

 Ok, I'm calming down.
This is 2 coats. No need for thinner in this baby. It applied smooth and even. 


It does remind me of a cupcake with sprinkles. Maybe that is just a subliminal thought, where the name has birthday in it.


I love this polish. It is so pretty and girly. So far it has worn amazingly well(I used China Glaze Strong Adhesion base coat and Deborah Lippmann Addicted to Speed top coat). I do know that I will be purchasing more from Darling Diva. This is hot stuff, baby.  Shipping was QUICK, and items were packaged well.



Darling Diva Polish is available for purchase HERE
You can stay up to date on restocks and new releases by "Liking" the Facebook page HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment