Friday, October 12, 2012

I was too excited to wait. TwentySevenPolish PRIDE!

I was going to wait to post this mani until I could get outside in some real lighting...with my real camera. But alas, I could not wait. So you can thank the wonderful world of Blackberry smartphones, partnered with my impatience, for the quality of these pics!


I was browsing Etsy a few days ago for a gift. I came across a little nail polish store that I had never heard of before. TwentySevenPolish. There were a few things that caught my eye, so a hop, skip, and a checkout later...I bought 3 minis. I am only sharing one with you today.

TwentySevenPolish PRIDE!



This glitter is truly a rainbow in a bottle!


All of these glitters are a matte finish. Nothing holographic or super blingy here, which is a nice change. 



The base is a little thick as most Indies are, but easy to work with without thinning. I did 2 coats of Pride, over one coat Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue. The topcoat I used over was Deborah Lippmann Addicted To Speed. There are a few air bubbles from the top coat, but nothing that is distracting. 

Here's my final thoughts. I will probably purchase more from this seller. I received my items very quickly..like, 2 or 3 days!! The polish is very pretty and unique. I posted a picture on my personal Facebook wall of this mani, and a couple of my friends have already asked me where they can get a bottle! The mini bottles are very reasonably priced at only $8 plus a reasonable shipping for 3 of your choice.

You can purchase PRIDE! and other nail polishes from TwentySevenPolish on the Etsy store, HERE.








2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun polish! The matte glitter reminds me of confetti :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does remind me of confetti! Wearing it was like I had a party on my nails!

      Delete