Friday, August 10, 2012

NOTD Petites Hazel & OPI La Boheme bottle comps!

Today, I am introducing you to a beauty by Petites, called Hazel! Don't you just love a polish that reminds you of someone or something that you love dearly?  My grandmother's name is Hazel, as well as a niece who is very dear to my heart.

Isn't she lovely?



She's a sneaky little thing. A gorgeous duochrome that shifts from golden brown to a purplish maroon.


While I was wearing this polish today, it reminded me of a less intense OPI La Boheme.
The OPI is definitely more red pigmented, while the Petites leans more brown.

I do believe that if you had the right color shifting pigment to layer or mix with Hazel, you could have a near dupe to La Boheme. It is worth a shot, considering the Petites retails for $.99-$1.99, and La Boheme is so difficult to obtain.







4 comments:

  1. I've never seen that Petite. Must look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to look for this one. it is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do! They have several pretty colors, but this one really caught my eye.

      Delete